Thursday, April 29, 2010

H today...still raining

Hi again:

This picture is one of the "surprise" pictures from Bill in Eugene.

I am about 200 pages into Too Big to Fail. Starting with Lehman Brothers and then onto Goldman-Sachs and Fannie and Freddie. AIG shows up too. All of these, except Lehman Brothers, were given big bailouts to survive, but the concept of they are too big to fail, a false issue that I hope dies with the new regulations coming from Congress.

It is raining out again today. I need to go the store later today so I will watch the weather closely so I can ride my bike there.

I awoke at 5:00 this morning, so I got up and started work then. I got some coffee from Starbucks the other day. Bold Coast is such good coffee. Very tasty and nice and dark.

Got any plans for the weekend?

Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment