Friday, April 30, 2010

Tis Friday today

Hello:

This picture is from the road in Bolivia.

I am watching 24, the seventh season. This was last year. I have been recording this year's series, but not watching it as I wanted to see the seventh season first. I have 8 episodes left in this series. 24 is ending this year.

When 24 started nearly 8 years ago, I had to use videotapes to tape the series. I taped all of the series before watching it in full during the summer.

I did not read much last night as I was watching 24 late into the night.

I was going to skip making coffee today, as I got up just after 5:30 this morning. But around 10:00 am I was so desiring coffee, I made some for myself.

For lunch today I made egg salad sandwich. I love egg salad. I made it quite a bit when I was in China.

I need also to start opening my canned products as the summer is coming up again soon. I have quite a few canned peaches left. I have just two jars of applesauce left. Canned prunes are quite plentiful still. I still have 5 jars of sauerkraut, which I do not eat. But it is so easy to make. I give it all way.

What are your plans for the coming weekend? Me? Probably go a long bike ride around Stayton and out of town, if it does not rain.

Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment