Sunday, April 25, 2010

Sunday now...


Good morning:
This picture is from my bike ride around this neighborhood. These are early spring flowers.
I made some chocolate-covered filberts the other day. I need to dip each one in chocolate instead of having them all at once. They certainly are good.
I am watching The Graduate this morning. It was seminal film. I did find out today that Dustin Hoffman is only seven years younger than Ann Bancroft, but in the movie she is twice his age.
I am reading The Greatest Trade Ever on my Kindle. The library did not have it and I wanted to read it, so I found it on the Kindle page for $9.99. This morning I downloaded two more free books. I now have 73 pages on my Kindle. I can hardly wait until the Kindle gets folders.
How is your weekend going?
Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment