Friday, April 2, 2010

Stormy again

Good morning:

Google is back to being Google again after the joke yesterday.

The weekend approaches. I hope the weather turns better again so I can do some things outside. A bike ride and working in the yard are my plans for the weekend.

I was going to try to see Clash of the Titans, but after hearing a review of it on Morning Edition today I don't think I want to see it now. It got a terrible review there.

The Star Theater in Stayton has gone 3-D. A new type of digital 3-D according to its website. Showing there is Training your Dragon, a show I do not want to see. I will wait until a better show appears there before going to the theater in Stayton again.

When I was younger here, in grade school and high school, we would go to the Star Theater every Friday night no matter what was showing. I saw Thunder Road about seven times over those years.

I found the song Thunder Road on uTube last week along with so many other songs from my youth. It is fun seeing what I can find on uTube.

Someday I will list for you the songs I found on uTube.

Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment