Thursday, April 8, 2010

H today

Good Morning:

It rained very hard here last night, keeping me awake for about an hour after I went to bed.

I am almost finished with Impeached, a book on the impeachment and trial of Andrew Johnson. He won the Senate trial by one vote, 35 for impeachment and 19 against. It takes a 2/3 vote to a conviction so the one vote of 19 left the impeachers one vote short.

I need to mow the lawn here again, but it is too wet today. I hope this weekend is nice so I can get the lawn mowed.

I have another five books awaiting for me at the library, plus one set of DVDs.

Our library has Library2Go link on its site. I can download books to my computer but not to my Kindle. The program I use is Adobe Digital Edition. I would rather read the books on my Kindle than my computer. Books can be downloaded to the Barnes and Noble Nook and the Sony Reader but not the Kindle. ADE uses Adobe DRM (digital rights management).

I hope your week is going well.

Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment