Monday, April 5, 2010

The day after the Easter bunny came...

Hi again:

The day after the easter bunny came. I have as much faith that easter bunny is alive as I believe the Christ resurrected. I have no faith in either, but this is not the time for another rant by me of the untruth of New Testament stories. Suffice to say, I don't believe any part of the new testament.

Not much happening today.

I am continuing to read Impeached: The Trial of Andrew Jackson and the Fight for Lincoln's Legacy. If you think today is partisan, read this book, to see how partisan it was in the late 1860's where the R's held huge majority in both the senate and house. Instead of being called right-wing back then, these Rs were Radical Republicans.

I am getting over a slight cold. I take a 24 cold pill every night around 8:00, and it helps me during the day.

Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment