Saturday, October 16, 2010

Weekend is here...

Hi:

This may be the last weekend I can hang my clothes outside. It will probably take all day for the stuff to dry.

I am now reading Overhaul: An Insider's Account of the Obama Administration's Emergency Rescue of the Auto Industry. The author was the Car Czar, but now is in trouble with SEC. He will have to pay a big fine and probably a jail sentence.

We forget it was the Bush administration that created the TARP not President Obama.

The $700 million TARP fund was Bush not Obama.

The Oregonian is now on the Kindle page. But for $8.99 a month. I am getting my 14 free trial of the paper. I rather doubt I will pay that fee every month for getting the paper on my Kindle. That is over $90 a year for this paper. Too much money.

I hope you enjoy your weekend.

Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment