Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Bland day this day

Hi:

This is a bland day, not much happening here.

I am still reading The Tiger. It is an excellent book.

I copied two recipes today. One is for fudge brownies. The other is for Very Special pancakes. I will try to make one of them this week.

I ate a tomato salad for lunch today. My tomatoes are so very good, both the Willamette and the Early Girl one (hanging upside down).

I am still working on my cookies I made an Saturday. It looks like they will last me all week.

Still editing Creation, an Epic Poem. Spent three hours today making the corrections I made last night in the nth reading of it on my Kindle 3. I hope this is the last edit. We shall see.

I have been recording my TV shows.

I do hope your week is going well.

Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment