Sunday, October 24, 2010

Raining hard at times since last night...



Hi again:

I am trying again to put a picture with my posting today. We shall see how this works.

This picture speaks for itself.

It rained hard yesterday afternoon and night. It is raining hard at times today.

I am half through Juliet now. It is a very good book. I will review this work once I am finished with it in a day or two.

My speeding trial is tomorrow afternoon. I will let you know how it turns out on Tuesday.

I finished my cranberry pie after breakfast this morning. It sure is good. I will put the recipe here is you want to see it. It is easy to make now that we have fresh cranberries available in the grocery store.

Looks like Oregon will be on top of all polls this week. I hope this lasts till the end.

What are your plans for the coming weeks? Mine, trial tomorrow.

Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment