Monday, October 18, 2010

Monday, Monday...so good to me...

Hi:

Tis Monday, the first day of this week. No rain today, but cold enough out for Fall.

I am off to get some more apples very soon. I will put them in the garage refrigerator and use them over the next few weeks.

I am listening to Wait, Wait, Don't Tell Me, a podcast from NPR that took place on Saturday at 11:00 am on KOPB. I don't listen to the program on my radio. Instead I download the podcast to listen to it at my convenience.

I am getting the firing of the CEO of GM in Overhaul. This is one reason I read this book, to learn when the administration made the decision to fire him. I learned it was after his first meeting with the Auto Czar. The CEO blamed the economy, the Japanese and UAW for GM troubles, not focusing at all why it spending $12 billion in the hole in the last month.

I do hope your week goes well.

Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment