Thursday, October 21, 2010

Toward the end of the week...

Hi:

How are you today?

I am going to make a cranberry pie later today. I found some fresh cranberries at Safeway so I will try it again.

This year I will buy a bunch of fresh cranberries and freeze them so I can use them to make a cranberry pie in months were fresh cranberries are not available.

I cracked half a cup of walnuts this morning for my cranberry pie.

Reading Overhaul is like watching sausage being made. Too much detail for my liking. So I will skim the rest of the book and get onto other books here.

I got some Jingle Java from Safeway this morning. It is available only in the fall, but it is such good coffee. I grind my own beans every morning. Today I am on my second pot of this great coffee.

It looks like rain is coming.

Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment