Thursday, October 7, 2010

Only a text post with pictures coming later

Hi again:

With the last post showing no paragraph separation, I am going back to the text only posts with a separate post for the pictures.

I did finish The Tiger last night. As I told you, this Siberian tiger killed two people. As the group from Information Tiger hunted this particular one, they found him on a logging area. They saw fresh tracks and all came with big guns. As they walked on the landing, the main guy of the group and one of the main characters in the book, was attacked by the tiger. He shot the tiger but the forward motion brought the tiger to him. His compatriots also shot at the tiger but they had such high powered guns, the bullets went right through the tiger. The tiger was alive as it leaped on this guy and tried to bite him, but the tiger died quickly. This book is so good. I recommend it with the highest praise.

Now I am reading the Rizzoli and Isles books by Tess Gerritsen in order. I read The Surgeon and now I am half way through The Apprentice. After that comes The Sinner. I will read each of these books in two days; two days per book.

I hung my clothes outside today, and it took all day for them to dry completely. It will rain both days this weekend from what I see on The Oregonian website.

I made French Toast for my dinner tonight. I have some left over for breakfast tomorrow.

Have a great weekend.

Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment