Monday, August 2, 2010

The start of the week...


Hello again:

This picture shows the Navy's new pirate catcher. It goes 60 kph, pretty fast. In this picture the boat is going 40 knots per hour with no wake in the front of the boat.

I finished Six Days of the Condor, a book I read in 1975. I read it after see the movie, Three Days of the Condor. As with most books made into movies, this book was much better than the movie.

My next book is The Portrait of an Addict as a Young Man. I want to learn how a successful literary agent can turn into a crank addict. After this book it will be Scout, Atticus and Boo, a study of To Kill a Mockingbird, which was published 50 years ago last month.

I can hardly wait for my new Kindle 3 to get here at the end of this month. I see now the Kindle 3 is sold out on the Amazon Kindle page after such a high demand for this device. I ordered mine two days after the announcement so I should be getting mine by the end of August.

I do hope your week is going well.

Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment