Thursday, August 26, 2010

My Kindle 3 will be here soon...


Hi again:
Yet another Canadian billboard.
My new Kindle 3 will be here on Saturday, according to Amazon. It was shipped today by Amazon and the website says it will be here on Saturday.
I cut down on my reserves at the library in preparation of getting my Kindle 3.
I am making a cover for my Kindle 3, at very low cost. I bought a big book at the used bookstore here, and now I am cutting out the center of book to place my Kindle into it. The book I am using is Weather & Climate. It cost me $3.00 at the bookstore. The new Kindle is only .338 inches deep.
I am nearly finished with Keepsake, a Rizzoli and Isles novel. My next book is the latest one with Rizzoli and Isles is Ice Cold. We shall see how far I get before my new Kindle 3 arrives here.
The weekend approaches. I am going to two garage sales tomorrow morning.
It looks like it may rain today. It is not suppose to rain at all in August in Oregon.
Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment