Thursday, August 27, 2009

Good morning

Hi again:

The picture here is a strange tree in Victoria B.C. We saw this during a walk between showers there.

I am so glad I canned 12 quarts of peaches. Tomorrow I will can the remainder of them, getting probably another 8 quarts. Now that I know how to do it, I will do it much faster than the other day.

Every week I tape the Bill Mahar program on HBO. He is a good liberal like me. Now I got from our library Religiuous, his take on organized religion. I will watch this DVD tonight here.

NPR, the past two days, has been all Ted Kennedy. It is good to hear about his life and what he became after not getting the presidency in 1980.

I made some brownies yesterday. I have some rhubarb ripe outside so I will cook it up today to go with the brownies.

Not much happening here today.

Have a good day.

Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment