Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Good morning


Hi:
The pictures here again are from Santiam Summerfest.
The top picture shows two alpacas. Their fur is so very soft.
The second picture shows the smallest car I have ever seen. This 3-wheeled car has one cylinder. Because it does not have four wheels it is considered a motorcycle.
Today I am finishing up the most complicated grant application I have seen since I started seeking grants. The main application took me 3 hours to complete and then there were 12 appendixes. In addition there were 12 amendments I had to read as I worked on it. This is on top of the instructions which are 69 pages long.
I have the book Fahrenheit 451 waiting for me at the library. Watching the DVD from the library earlier this week, the DVD stopped about half an hour before it ended. I will take the DVD back to the library today to see if we can find another copy of the DVD.
As I write this, I am listening to NPR stories from All Things Considered last night and stories from Morning Edition. I do not listen to the stories on the radio but on my computer. npr.org has the stories there; I download them to the NPR Media Player. I don't have to listen to all of the stories I usually hear on the radio.
We call Wednesday Hump Day, so I hope your mid-week day goes well.
Steven


No comments:

Post a Comment