Friday, December 3, 2010

the weekend is here now...

Hi:

I do not know what my plans for this weekend are yet. Garage sales are over for the year as far as I can tell.

I did make a chocolate cake for myself yesterday. I put half of a cup of chocolate chips into the cake, to make it taste even better.

My dad gave me a fresh marion berry pie. It is my favorite pie.

I spent most of the day yesterday reading. I did not work much on my birthday.

I am reading At Home but slower than I would like. It is a long book and I may take a week to read it now.

Have you heard of a story that a 10th planet is coming at us during 2012? I have only one friend telling me this, but nothing in the paper or other news. I think he listens to Glenn the Idiot too much.

Hope your weekend goes well and you have some fun now.

Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment