Monday, December 6, 2010

Monday...Monday...so good to me....

Hi again:

I am not feeling very well today. I don't know what is wrong with wrong with me.

I sure glad the Number 1 Ducks are in the Championship Game on Jan. 10. I do believe the Number 1 Ducks will beat the lowly Auburn team. Auburn is a one-dimension team, whereas the Number One Oregon Ducks has the greatest depth.

I enjoying reading Bloody Crimes, the sequel to Manhunt. I like reading history books.

I now see I have seven more books waiting for me at the library. I will go there tomorrow to get them as long as it does not rain.

I do plan on making fudge later this week. I have everything I need to make it, so finding the time to do it is all I need.

It is after dinner now; I did not each much. I know I will be better tomorrow.

Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment