Saturday, December 18, 2010

Saturday eve now...

Hi:

The Blind Side is a very good book after all. Michael Lewis is the author. I read Moneyball, Liar's Poker, The Big Short--all by this same author. Each of these books are all excellent books.

I put a towel outside yesterday to dry outside. It got wetter during the night. I brought it inside today to dry here instead of outside. I think the time for hanging clothes outside has passed until later this spring.

I will finish The Blind Side tonight and then must chose another book to read once I finish that one.

I have three choices to make: one is The Book of Fate, a novel by Brad Meltzer; the second is Eels: An Exploration, from New Zealand to the Sargassso, of the World's Most Mysterious Fish by James Prosek; the last one is Running the Books: The Adventures of an Accidental Prison Librarian by Avi Steinberg.

I am leaning to the novel as my next book.

This is the season to read books as it is raining and raining and raining outside. Plus it gets dark well before 5:00 pm these days.

Hope your weekend is going well.

Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment