Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Tuesday of xxxxx week...

Hi:

I refuse to the word chr....... and instead will use xxxxxxx as I don't believe in the xxxx myths that show up in only two of the gospels. The stories showed up in those to counter the theory that he had no father and was hence a bas****. That is why these two stories were made up as fiction.

I put together my gifts today for my dad and my brother.

I do not celebrate chr...... so I plan to do nothing on the 25th as it holds no special significance to me.

The church stole a pagan holiday to make chr...... We know nothing of when jc was born and what time of year he or she was born.

Find and read The Good Man Jesus and the Scoundrel Christ by Phillip Pullman. That book makes as much sense to me as anything in the bible. This author said there were twins and this makes as much sense as anything else.

I picked up two more books at my library today. One is novel called The Sherlockian and the other is a nonfiction book called As China Goes, So Goes the World: How Chinese Consumers are Transforming Everything. Both books are good to read this coming weekend.

Have a good week and enjoy your holiday.

Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment