Monday, December 20, 2010

Monday of the week...

Hi:

As you may know, I don't believe in the christmas myth of the stories in just two of the gospels. As again you may know, I don't believe any part of the what is in the bible. All good stories with good lessons but no truth to any of it. None of it is true; it is all fiction. How could it be true, it would be like any one of you sitting down, with no notes and no Internet and no library and telling everything you know about Prohibition. It happened sixty years ago. What do you know about it? Not much as I don't know much about it. How could anyone 2,000 years ago know about what happened 60 to 100 years ago? That is good argument and good enough argument for me. Not one bit of truth in it.

This is why I don't want to go to Church on Saturday. Why listen to the fiction of his birth as if it were true? It is not true, but the priest will say everything is true. It is fiction. Pure fiction and nothing else.

End of this rant.

An eclipse of the moon later tonight. I want to see it, but it may be too cloudy here to see it. I will go out at 10:30 pm to watch it if the clouds are not in the way.

It is a full eclipse of the moon later tonight.

I am reading Eels, a good book on the eels of the east coast. They all migrate to the middle of the Bermuda Triangle to breed.

What are you doing this week?

Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment