Saturday, December 4, 2010

A most wonderful day...absolutely wonderful...

Hi:

This is a great day, the greatest day so far this year. My Number 1 Ducks won again today. This time against the hated beavs. 37-20. Big enough for me, although I wanted the Ducks to score every time they had the ball. A win is a win and a loss for the beavs feels great. I never favor the beavs no matter whom they play.

My Number 1 Ducks are 12-0 and the beavs are not going to a bowl with a record of 5-7. Good for the beavs. Each gets to stay home to watch all of the bowl games. Good for them.

My brother Randy is going to the Championship Game in Glendale. Cost of the tickets are $345 each. Too much for me...but Randy is a donor to the Duck Fund so he gets preference in getting tickets.

I am now reading Bloody Crimes: The Chase for Jefferson Davis and the Death Pageant for Lincoln's Corpse. It is a sequel to Manhunt: The Search for John Wilkes Booth. Both are great books. I read the latter book earlier this year and now reading the former book.

I am now caught up on The New York Times, reading two days worth today. Now the big one comes tomorrow.

A tea day today, this time my favorite, Earl Grey tea.

Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment