Tuesday, November 9, 2010

U today

Hi:

How are you doing today?

I was up at 4:30 this morning, having slept out the night.

I need to find cane juice crystals. It is another name for sugar, but this time probably sold in health food stores. I will use sugar if I cannot find cane juice crystals in Safeway. In a prior post I asked about candy cane crystals. I was wrong as I did not read the recipe correctly. Cane juice crystals is what I seek...

I need the stuff to make a peppermint mocha coffee creamer. I drink my coffee black but this creamer is for the holiday season, so I will try it once.

I am still suffering from a slight cold. It kills my appetite, so that is a good thing.

I am now reading Proofiness: The Dark Arts of Mathematical Deception. It is about people who use numbers to mean something but are false numbers. The prime example that starts the book is Senator McCarthy and his claim there were 207 Communists in the State Department. He had no such list; in fact, he did not know of any Commies in the State Department or anywhere else. What a crazy guy.

I have four projects to finish before the end of this year. Two I will finish by the end of this month. The last two I will finish in December.

I do hope your week is going well.

Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment