Sunday, November 14, 2010

A most wonderful weekend

Hi:

Like I said a most wonderful weekend. The Number 1 Ducks won and the hated beavs lost. Makes my weekend wonderful and great. Well, a win is a win even if only by two points, but my Number 1 Ducks won nonetheless. I rather doubt it it will keep them Number 1 in the BCS but probably now Number 2.

But to see the beavs lose so badly was a joy to behold.

I was up at 4:20 am today. Don't know why but I am wide wake now.

I did finish Dreaming in Chinese yesterday. Such a good book on the language and culture of China. I really liked it.

I discovered it takes me about 2 hours to read The New York Times every day. Today, the Sunday Times will take much longer.

I do hope your weekend is going great like mine is now.

Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment