Tuesday, November 23, 2010

cold, colder and coldest now

Hi:

I just checked the outside temperature here at 2:30 pm today. Is is 22 degrees outside now
(-5.5 Celsius). It was 15 degrees when I got up this morning at 6:30 am. Warming up, actually....

We got a dusting of snow this morning. Closed schools here and across western Oregon. I think it was the ice on the roads that caused it.

A friend was going to drive to Eugene this morning, but a closure of I-5 South at MP 192 caused cancellation of those plans.

Close to finishing two of the four big projects I am working on now. Once I finish all four I am going to China for some time.

I am not doing much reading this week. Don't know why.

Our local bookstore will start a sale on Friday, with everything in the store on sale for $1.00 or less. I am going there Friday to buy some Shakespeare guides.

I did hang one towel outside today after doing my washing. I want to see if it dries by sublimation.

Turkey Day is coming. Where are you going or doing on Thanksgiving?

Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment