Thursday, November 4, 2010

Toward the end of the week...

Hi:

Now the R's can show how poorly they govern. In two years they will be turned out again, with Obama being re-elected easily.

I was not feeling good last night so I went bed around 7:30 pm. A long, busy day yesterday.

I am off to Safeway to get a flu shot.

If you have a Kindle, go to the Kindle store and find this book: Creation, an Epic Poem. It is a long, single-issue poem I put on the Kindle as the publisher. Priced at $2.99, it a good poem to read and to have your Kindle read to you.

I am nearly finished with The Templar Salvation. It is a good book, but not a great book.

My next book will be Our Kind of Traitor by John le Carre. I read all of his books. He has the ability to change places and changes times, often centuries, in one long paragraph.

I have The New York Times on my Kindle for the next two months, a new promotion from that newspaper.

But I am day behind reading the paper. I am reading yesterday's paper before I download the newspaper for today.

What are your plans for the coming weekend. It looks like rain on Saturday.

Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment