Monday, November 29, 2010

Monday...Monday...so good to me...

Hi:

My turkey carcass is now cooking. I will make turkey and noodles for dinner a little later. I took off most the meat before putting it in the boiling pot, so a lot of good sandwiches coming up this week.

I have too many good books here to read, with the longest I am reading first.

Washington: A Life by Ron Chernow

The Blind Side by Michael Lewis

At Home by Bill Bryson

Tears of a Clown

Outside Looking In by Gerry Wills

Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand

Some We Love, Some We Hate and Some We Eat

Bloody Crimes by James Swanson

All are from the Stayton Library. Being a regional library I get too many good books right after I order them. Some will fall by the wayside, unread by me at this time.

Plus I have The New York Times to read every day. That takes two hours of each day, with three to four hours for the Sunday Times.

Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment