Saturday, February 19, 2011

The weekend is here...

Hi:

My last post did not work well so I am back to posting without the picture again.

I am still reading The Weird Sisters, a good book.

I am collecting Tess Gerritsen books on Rizzoli and Isles. I have read three of the books and I have four more here, with one more to get at our bookstore. We have big used book sale here the end of March and I will see if I can get the last two there.

I was looking through my baby book again today. It has been some years since I saw it. Being the first born, my mother spend quite a bit of time on my baby book. Something I don't want to share with anybody.

March is coming up, the big birthday month for me. Two of my children, both of my brothers, my mom and dad; and even my ex-wife.

Have a great weekend.

Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment