Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Sunny and cold here

Hi:

I rode my bike the library this afternoon. It is sunny outside now.....but cold and windy. I had a flannel shirt but the wind chill went right through me.

I picked up three books at the library, one a novel, one on China and the last one is Mark Pendergrast last book on infections. I will read the novel first to get back into reading.

I am making another apple/raspberry crisp.

It is Chinese New Year tomorrow. I remember being in China where fireworks were firing. Over there you can buy these big round things. Once you light them each cylinder fires off into the sky. We had three big round fireworks and shot them off in the garden area of our apartment. But for three nights you could not sleep as many fireworks flew off all night long.

It is the Year of the Rabbit this coming year.

Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment