Sunday, February 20, 2011

Another S post

Hi:

I read this one my Kindle.

You know you are drinking too much coffee when you go to AA meeting just for the free coffee.

You know you are drinking too much coffee when people get dizzy just watching you.

You know you are drinking too much coffee when you can jump start your car without batteries.

You know you are drinking too much coffee when you don't sweat, you percolate.

You know you are drinking too coffee when someone says "how are you" and you say "good to the last drop."

You know you are drinking too much coffee when you introduce your spouse as your coffeeemate.

You know you are drinking too much coffee when you want to be cremated so you can spend the rest of eternity in a coffee can.

I am drinking tea at least two days a week to not drink coffee every day. I use a French Press and it makes such good coffee. I also grind my own beans for it.

Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment