Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Today is U...

Good morning:

I spent most of the day yesterday working on Part III of the last poem of Raymond Geraths. I separated the poem into three parts, as it is 92 pages long. Yesterday was the first edit of it and it took me over seven hours to do this first edit.

If you have a Kindle, go to the Kindle webpage and look for Creation, an Epic Poem and Redemption, an Epic Poem. Both poems are there for you to purchase or sample. The author is the late Raymond Geraths. His son, Nolan Geraths, found these three epic poems after his father died.

It would have been so nice to have found these poems before Raymond died so we could talk to him about writing these three long poems (the poem we are working on now is Sanctification, an Epic Poem).

I created two blogs one for poems of Raymond Geraths. You can find this blog at: http://www.raymondgerathspoems.blogspot.com Go this blog to see long samples from the first two poems.

I created a second blog for Nolan's tax guide book, called Short Cuts for the Small Business. This blog is at: http://www.nolangerathstaxbook.blogspot.com. I edited this book last night to change some things in it, including the price. I reduced the price from $5.99 to $4.99. This ebook will not be available for a day or two as I edited it last night.

My Kindle 3 can hold 3,500 books. I estimate I have nearly 400 books on mine now. So much to read on my Kindle.

Hope your week is going well.

Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment