Wednesday, February 16, 2011

W today...

Good morning:

I have been busy the last few days, so no new posts. Sorry about that.

It is early morning here, as I listen to Morning Edition on NPR. I do not use my radio to listen to the program; instead, I download those stories I want to listen to on my computer. I can listen only to the stories I want and avoid the local TV promotions on it. I do get 12 second ads about every three to four stories.

Instead of reading The Weird Sisters, I am now reading Inside the Outbreaks, a story of the history of the CDC. A very good book if you can get by the comic cover. It amazes me how many illnesses come from oral-fecal contact. Good reason to wash your hands often.

There is a good story on Morning Edition on Portland Oregon. Seems like Pdx gets more unemployed people during the recession. A good story on the history of Pdx.

Hope your week is going well.

Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment