Tuesday, February 8, 2011

u today

Hi again:

Been a few days since I last posted. Been busy, but not watching the Super bowl. My most hated team won so it would not have been fun anyway.

I started a new blog, this time to highlight the poetry books of the late Raymond Geraths. You can find this blog at:

http://raymondgerathspoems.blogspot.com

You can go this site to see what I wrote about these three books and see long samples from each book.

So you see what I have been doing today.

I cooked dinner tonight. Teriyaki chicken thighs over rice with some of my canned asparagus. So very good.

I am now reading China in the 21st Century: What Everyone Should Know. It is a short book but a good one too.

I need to add a counter to my new blog so that is my next task.

Have a great week.

Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment