Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Wednesday here...Hump Day...

Hi again:

The picture shows my rhubarb, which is only about 2 inches tall right now. I will fertilize it later this month. I love rhubarb as well as prunes.

This summer I will dry about 40 pounds of prunes, four times as much as I dried last summer.

I certainly am enjoying my two books I am reading. It works out well to read one early in the morning(Control of Nature) and then reading the biography of Pulitzer late into the evening.

The speakers on my old laptop are much better than the ones on this new computer. So I listen to podcasts and NPR programs on my older laptop and do everything else on my new laptop.

I do not know yet when I am going back to China. I will let you know when I am ready to leave. After that my blog will be called steveninshanghai once again.

Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment