Sunday, March 14, 2010

Daylight time now...

Good morning:

The picture here is one of the sample pictures on this new computer.

It is daylight time now, making nearly 8:00 am as I write this. We lost an hour during the night, but I did not miss the hour.

I am now reading The Sign by Raymond Khoury. The book came out last year but I did not read it then, which is sort of surprising to me. I usually read everything this author writes. It is not a page-turner like the Dan Brown novels, but interesting nevertheless.

I have here two other books I thought it would takes months to get but the regional library here. One is The Infinities and the other is Union Atlantic. These books just came out within the last two weeks. One is from the Newberg library and the other is from McMinnville library.

It is fun to be reading fiction again after spending so many weeks reading non-fiction books.

How is your weekend going?

Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment