Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Tuesday now

Hi again:

I have virus on my new computer already It is the Security Tools virus. It has taken over everything on that computer. I download Avenger, as well as rkill and malwarebytes. All three should stop it but my desktop is empty and, unlike this computer, the desktop does not come up. Instead I get a black screen with Security Tools pop-ups all coming up.

I am taking my computer to a friend here tomorrow to get Office 2003 put on it. I will let him try to get the virus off of it.

The picture here shows Fall in New England.

I am not feeling well. I slept for 10 hours last night, then another five hours today. I am not eating very much either. It is not the flu but I don't feel very good. No fever nor a sore throat.

Hope your week goes well.

Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment