Thursday, March 25, 2010

Weather changed...

Hello:

With warm and nice yesterday, at 70 degrees, the weather today changed dramatically. Rained hard during the night and very much cooler today.

The picture here shows Regis High School, the classroom building to the left and the gym to the right. My high school is a campus style setting with three different buildings. In addition to these two there is another one behind the classroom building that is the combined chapel and library. The Regis campus is very big, my estimate of over 100 acres.

I am reading Angelogy, a novel of angels and their interaction with humans. Interesting book so far, about 150 pages into it. I don't agree with some of the premises, that is Adam and Eve and the Flood. Those people and that event never happened or existed. But it is interesting to see how this author slightly ties those people and event to her story.

I am on a coffee fast once again. I was up at 2:00 this morning, way too early for anyone. I was drinking my coffee last night, a full cup after 8:00 pm. So this time I am on my coffee fast for three days. I am drinking tea today instead of coffee.

Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment