Monday, March 5, 2012

Monday now...


This picture shows how China grocery stores display meat, with no coverings on it, just sitting out there raw.  I never buy meat in this way.  You see flies around the meat. 

The next few days I will show other parts of grocery stores in China.

I was not feeling well last night.  So I went to bed early and got up at 4:30 this morning. 

I am listening to podcasts today as I work.  Only a Game and Hang Up and Listen, two sports podcasts. 

It is raining hard here today.  It was not raining this morning.  Watching the news last night (a very rare event for me) I see we may get snow early tomorrow morning. 

I am still working on The House of Silk.  It is a good Sherlock Holmes book, by a new author, written in the 19th century language.

I watched Fast Food Nation, a movie I taped yesterday, that bears no relationship to the book.  I am getting the book again from our local library to read it again.

There is a new book coming out tomorrow on white bread.  I have an long excerpt of the book in my Kindle 3.

More tomorrow on the grocery stores in China.

Steven 

No comments:

Post a Comment