Thursday, March 29, 2012

H today...



Yet another picture on the way to the lake in Kunming.

It is pouring down rain today. 

I get up every day around 4:30 am.  I am wide awake by then.  I go to bed around 10:00 pm but today I will stay up past 11:00 pm.  I want to see if I can sleep later in the morning.

I cannot see my Archives on my Kindle page.  I think it is because I had to register each Kindle yesterday, and the email address I put for my Kindle was wrong one.  I keep getting the message that I must wait 24 hours before I can correct the email.  Instead I will be calling Kindle Support later this morning to see if we can correct this and also get collections back on each of the three Kindle that are under my account.  Nothing wrong, though, with my Kindle Fire.

I need to get a hair cut today or tomorrow.

Not much else happening here.

Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment