Friday, March 9, 2012

End of the week...


This picture shows me with a girl.  I don't know her name. We were shopping for a new car and when she saw me she wanted a picture with me.  She put my arm around her before we took the picture.

I saw her one more time, at a restaurant a few days later. She waved to me from afar but we never talked again.

I made a mistake on the temperature for the fudge. I told you earlier I thought was suppose to get it to 324 degrees.  But reading the marshmallow creame jar I see I transposed the numbers, as it is suppose to get 234 degrees.  I made my second batch of fudge last night, getting it to the correct temperature.  It is harder this time, but not as hard as I want it to be.  I think I may be caused by me melting the chocolate instead of chopping it up.

I followed directions to a T this time, following directions from the jar exactly except melting the chocolate instead of chopping it up. 

I will not make a 3rd batch of fudge. I will wait until next Christmas time to make fudge again.

I lost over 40 pounds in China and I want to keep it off this time.

What are your plans for the coming weekend?  In China everyone works on Saturday and Sunday so weekends were nothing special there. 

I will check out garage sales for this weekend to see if any are near here.

Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment