Thursday, July 2, 2009

Where is this???

Hi again:

The picture is where? Do you know?

I am reading The Strain by Chuck Hogan and Guillermo Del Toro. A plane comes to JFK in New York. After coming there is dark. Everyone is plane is dead, or so we think. This fiction is about vampires, but not like the good vampires in Twilight. These people has a vampiric virus. I am sure there will be a movie about this and you will then know how bad these vampires are. I am about 100 pages from the end now. I do not know how it will end. Reading on the back of the book I see this is the first book of three about this vampires.

It is getting hot today and tomorrow, in the upper 90's I hear.

I have about six books that do not in this library so I am going there to ask them to get these books. A few are in the Salem library but it does not send out new books to anyone except those living in Salem. It is the only library that does this in the regional library.

I am reading about one book a week now, down somewhat. TV is not good in the summer so I read instead. I finished the American Buffalo and liked it very much. I was not going to read The Strain, but got into it right away when I started it.

Looks like we will not be going to the coast on July 4, as too many people are there already. Good day to stay home to see the parade in Stayton.

Stay cool.

Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment