Sunday, July 19, 2009

Hello again

Hi:

We went to a small Schwindt reunion yesterday. Mostly it was the family of my uncle Joe, who died a few year ago. I know only a few of his children, my first cousins, and none of the first cousins once removed and first cousins twice removed. All of my first cousins are much older than me. They are the children of one of the oldest children in my father's family. My dad is the 13th of 14 children so I am younger by many years of my first cousins.

The picture here is one of the better ones from my 4th of July series.

I am almost finished with the King of Vodka. The revolution is almost there now. I do not know what is going to happen to the Smirnov boys who are destroying their father's company. It an excellent book.

Hope you enjoy the remaining weekend.

Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment