Tuesday, June 21, 2011

U today...

Hi:

This picture shows one of the two lakes that are near the North Santiam River. Some years ago some people tried raising trout here for general consumption.  It failed after a few years when they could not get enough fish out.  I used to fish this lake in the evening when the fish are rising. 

Been working hard today.  First, edited the poem again for a later reading tonight.  I also got a haircut.  I made a very good lunch for myself with the "San Francisco treat."  The first time I made this I did not follow the directions so the rice was very hard. This time I followed the directions and it turned out quite nice.

With me staying here longer, I have two more books waiting for me in the library. 

Still reading, The Last Dickens.  A very slow read for me.  We shall see how far I get tonight into this book.

I have not been posting here as much as I wanted to the past two months.

Hope your week is going well.

Steven 

No comments:

Post a Comment