Thursday, June 23, 2011

H today...

Hello:

You can see people fishing for trout in the North Santiam River.

Not much happening here today.  I edited the poem we read last night.  Tonight we will have the Kindle read two parts of poem to us. 

I did not finish The Last Dickens last night. I stayed up too late last night doing other things. 

I want to finish that book so I can get on to the Sherlock Holmes books. 

I made spaghetti last night and got some French bread to go with it.  I will cook two ears of corn again tonight to go with dinner.

I think the R's will nominate a jerk to run against the President.  It will make it so easy for the President to win re-election. I  do hope President Obama wins a second term.  The D's will take over the House and get a larger majority in the Senate.  I can hardly wait until all of this happens.

If you don't know it, I am a very liberal Democrat.  Liberal in every sense of the word.  Liberal Catholic too, if the that can even work in the Catholic Church. 

Cooler here today.  No rain, but I think it is coming.

Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment