Sunday, June 5, 2011

Late Sunday



Hello again:

These two pictures speak for themselves.

It is Sunday here. I took a long bike ride today around Stayton to take some pictures of places around Stayton.

I am continuing to read Fire Season, a good book on the fire watchers who live in towers.  I really like this book.

I am listening to All Things Considered on my computer as I write this.  I select the stories I want to hear.  I don't have to listen to the radio when I listen on my computer.

I read a good story on my Kindle about the longest tennis match.  It ended at the 5th set 70-68, with the American winning. Of course, he lost the next day in another singles match in 90 minutes. 

I get a weekly update from Deliverreads.com to my Kindle with a series of 3 to 5 articles in it.  I found another good site today, Longread.com which has quite  few good articles on it.

I like to read long articles on my Kindle rather than on my computer.  In fact, I prefer reading on my computer if the article is only two to three pages long.  I transfer them to my Kindle to read them there.

Hope your weekend is going well.

Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment