Thursday, June 30, 2011

H today


Hello:

Good vibrations is on this student's mind, not science. 

I finished Sherlock Holmes and the Shakespeare Letter.  A short book, only 185 pages long, it is a good book but not a great book.  Definitely not a page-turner.

My next book is The Whitechapel Horrors, yet another Sherlock Holmes mystery, this time with taking place in the late 19th century, the time of Sherlock.  I am looking forward to reading this book.

After that book is Shanghai Girls. I enjoy reading books on China and this is suppose to be a good novel on China.

I have four books waiting for me at the library.  I will go there tomorrow to pick up those books.

I may get some strawberries tomorrow to make strawberry shortcake.  I have to make my own biscuits here and I have what I need to do this.

The long weekend approaches.  What are your plans?

Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment