Wednesday, March 16, 2011

W today

Hello:

It snowed for about an hour today. I checked the outside temperature, and found it to be 29 degrees. The snow did not stick at all. Just surprised to see it snow this late in the winter.

I am still reading All The Devils are Here. The two authors indicate nearly everyone involved in the meltdown. It ranges from Greenspan to the Moody's to the Fed and to Congress. I agree with everything these authors tell us about AIG and J.P. Morgan as major jerks in all of this.

I did not sleep well last night. I got up at 4:30 this morning and read for awhile and watched some recorded TV shows. I went back to bed around 7:00 and had trouble going to sleep for another hour. I think it maybe the caffeine coffee I am now drinking after two weeks off of coffee. I try not to drink coffee in the afternoon. But the past two days, I have been drinking coffee well into the afternoon.

Not much else happening here today.

Hope your Hump Day is going well.

Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment