Saturday, March 19, 2011

Nice day on this Saturday

Hello:

I hanged a towel outside today to see if it will dry out there. It is sunny outside but not too warm.

I made some unbaked cookies today. I use crunchy peanut butter instead of walnuts in the cookies. These cookies are so easy to make and so good to eat.

It is past noon here already and I have done no reading yet. Doing laundry here. On my third load already.

Another bifurcated night for me. Went to bed early last night, but woke up at 3:30 am. I stayed up until 4:30 then went back to bed until 8:00.

Got up to make breakfast for Nolan and me and to make his coffee and my coffee. Nolan gets decaf coffee per his request. I grind my won beans and brew my coffee in a French Press. Nolan gets his coffee in a drip coffee maker. But the decaf coffee I got from Costco is so very good compared to the Folgers coffee it replaced. It is as good as the coffee beans I grind every day.

Watching the breaking news from CNN as emails. We sent 110 cruise missiles into Liyba. Wonder what they hit?

Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment