Thursday, March 10, 2011

H now

Hi:

Sorry for such a long time between posts. I was so very busy the last three days, writing a grant for a client. The twenty pages of questions were all essay questions. My document ended up 19 pages long, single spaced. What a job...

I am now reading Deadly Choices: How the Anti-Vaccine Movement Threatens Us All. It is good book showing how the anti-vaccine tells lies and not even half-truths about the effects of vaccines. Whooping cough was the first target of these jerks. I will not rant any further, but I highly recommend this book.

I am taking it easy today after the last five days of working on that grant.

I was so busy I failed to open my Kindle. It is Thursday today and yet the last download to my Kindle had been Monday.

I had to mail this grant material in instead of sending by an email attachment. It has to be there in Philadelphia by 4:00 pm tomorrow. I mailed it yesterday by Express Mail, but to cost me $40.00 to get it there by tomorrow at 3:00 pm.

Birthdays continue the next two days, first my ex-wife is tomorrow and a friend in Eugene is on Saturday.

I may check to see if there any garage sales this weekend. The Stayton Mail has a web page of advertised sales. I will check it later today.

How has your week been?

Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment