Sunday, March 6, 2011

Near the end of this weekend

Hello:

I am back to just posting text and then posting pictures after seeing what happened yesterday to my post there.

I planted my peas today. Only one of the 13 peas failed to germinate so planted 12 new plants.

I also fertilized my rhubarb today, as I saw it coming up in just two places. Last summer I got five cutting off my rhubarb having fertilized much later in the spring. I love cooked rhubarb and I have four packages from my 5th planting from last summer. I used one to put in a chocolate cake instead of water. Made the cake so good with rhubarb in it.

I will finish The Inner Circle tonight. Not a page turner like a David Baldacci novel, but interesting enough.

Breakfast was so very good this morning at the Shaw parish. Sausage gravy over biscuits and eggs and hash browns.

Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment